Street * City * State * Zip Code * Phone Number * Email * Preferred method of contact and best time of day to reach you (Morning/Afternoon/Night) Employment Status: (full-time, part-time, student, retired, other) Occupation Have you ever owned an Australian Shepherd before? Do you have an Aussie now? If so how many? Which days of the week are you available to volunteer? (Check all that apply) During which hours on the above days are you available to volunteer? (Check all that apply) Tell us which areas you are interested in volunteering: (Check all that apply) Other: Special skills or qualifications related to what you are volunteering for or would like considered if any: Previous volunteer experience & breed specific experience if any: Have you ever been accused or convicted of animal cruelty or neglect? If yes, what were the circumstances? Emergency contact information: #1 Please provide a reference's name and phone number (NON FAMILY MEMBER): #2 Please provide a reference's name and phone number (NON FAMILY MEMBER): #3 Please provide a reference's name and phone number (NON FAMILY MEMBER): Questions/comments/concerns/other relevant information: Do you consent to a background check? I affirm that the facts set forth are true and complete. I understand that if I am accepted as a volunteer, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal. After submitting, a background check may be completed. Our policy of this organization is to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability. *
By clicking submit you (also) understand and agree to the following:
- Any dog that is pulled from a shelter under Aussie Rescue SoCal will be adopted out under an Aussie Rescue SoCal adoption contract - any exceptions must be made ahead of time and only with prior approved rescues.
- All of the information given in this application is true and complete. I agree to follow all rules, regulations and procedures of Aussie Rescue SoCal and to comply with all instructions given. I understand that it is my decision whether or not to foster any particular dog and I fully understand that Aussie Rescue SoCal may remove the foster dog from my home at any time.
- I understand that volunteering for Aussie Rescue SoCal involves companion animals and presents an inherent risk of injury. In consideration for the risk of injury while participating in animal rescue with Aussie Rescue SoCal and as consideration for the right to participate, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation with Aussie Rescue SoCal and release and forever discharge Aussie Rescue SoCal, its officers, directors, affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessor, successors and assigns, from any physical or psychological injury, including but not limited to illness, personal injury, property damage, economical or emotional loss, that I may suffer as a direct result of my voluntarily participation with Aussie Rescue SoCal.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aussie Rescue SoCal against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney’s fees and any related costs, if litigation arises pursuant to any claims made by me or anyone else acting on my behalf.
- I fully understand that all decisions regarding the foster dog as to adoption, medical issues, behavior modification and euthanasia will be made solely by Aussie Rescue SoCal. I agree to fully comply with all these decisions.
Aussie Rescue SoCal greatly appreciates your valuable service as a foster. Your efforts will make a difference, and will continue to make a difference, for every dog you are able to foster.