Here is a collection of information we have gathered over the years. If you see broken links or want to add additional information, please Contact Us!
• Aussie Rescue San Diego and Friends
• Australian Shepherds Furever
• Aussie Rescue & Placement Helpline, Inc. (ARPH)
• Milo Foundation in Northern California
• North Bay Canine Rescue & Placement
• NorCal Aussie Rescue
• Animal Friends Rescue Project
• Barry Brachman's National Rescue Photo Page
• Southern California Online Rescue Directory
• Aussie and Friends Rescue
• Amazing Aussies (lethal white rescue of AZ)
• Western Australian Shepherd Rescue
• Utah Herding Breed Rescue
• Australian Shepherd Rescue page
• Mini Aussie Rescue and Support
• Problem Solving -This information might save a dog from being relinquished
• Whole Dog Journal -A monthly publication that is a complete guide to natural dog care and training - Highly Recommend it!
• PuppyWire -Getting Your Home Ready for Your New Rescue Dog
• D.A.R.T -Dog Agility Racing Team- Chino, California
• Association of Pet Dog Trainers
• Karen Pryor Clicker Training
• Suzanne Clothier's Dog Training
• Sitstay.com Neat site with lots of training related products
• Clicker Training Lessons - Offering step-by-step obedience lessons, regular as well as problem behaviors, for free, from the training school Greenwood Dog Training School in Delaware.
• Your Dog Advisor - A free, updated and comprehensive guide on how to use a clicker to train your dog.
• Nothing In Life Is Free -Behavior modification training program, by Deb McKean.
• Additional Trainers in the Southern California area
• Positive and Effective Online Dog Training
• Awesome Aussies
• Aussie Pigmentation and Genetics
• NADAC Agility - Link to NADAC homepage
• USDAA Agility - Link to USDAA homepage
• AKC Agility - Link to AKC agility page
• Clean Run - Link to the Clean Run homepage
• Alt Vet Med - Alternative, complimentary and holistic veterinary medicine
• The Merck Veterinary Manual - online! check this out, great site!
• The Senior Dogs Project - Groups specializing in senior dog rescue and offering sanctuary
• Deaf Dog Education Action Fund - Excellent website helping deaf dogs, please check it out if you are living with or thinking of living with, a deaf dog!
• It's For The Animals - Website by Helen McKinnon filled with natural care and resources - FANTASTIC SITE!
• Cleaning Basics for Pets and Humans in the Home - Courtesy of Sarah's Girl Scout Troop in Tennessee - thank you ladies!
• Guardian Angels -Info on Canine Epilepsy and Hypothyroidism
• Health Problems and How to Care in Dogs - AWESOME information!!
• NutriScan - Food Sensitivity & Intolerance Test with Hemopet
• Hemolife Diagnostics with Hemopet - specializing in thyroid testing
• K9 Carts - Wheelchairs for disabled pets with mobility issues
• Vaccination Information - Side effects from your dog’s rabies vaccine
Travel and Housing Information
• Pet-Friendly Travel Guide
• Dog Friendly - This web site shows lodging, parks, beaches and recreation and restaurants that accepts dogs for all of California, as well as publishes U.S. and Canadian pet travel guides for dogs of ALL sizes & breeds.
• Pet Planet Realty - The Pet Friendly, Eco-Friendly Realtor - 10% of profits go to animal charities
• Guide to Homeowners Insurance for Dog Owners
• Finding Pet-Friendly Rental Housing -Finding a rental property that accepts dogs
• Million Mile Secrets -Guide to Train Travel With Pets – and Getting Rewarded for It!
Food and Feeding Information
• Doggie Treat Recipes - Delicious!! Special dietary needs recipes also!
• Dog Feeding Info - Top dry and canned foods from Whole Dog Journal, plus info on raw food diet and specialty diets
• Dog Food Advisor - Information about dog food and recalls
• Missing Pet Network
• Dog Play - Fun site with a list of all the myriad things you can do with your dog for fun
• K-9 Top Coat - Dog Coats, Dog Vests and Waterproof Dog Apparel - not only for keeping them warm and dry, but also have garments that are a barrier for skin allergies or wounds.
• Coyote Rollers - have a dog jumping over the fence? or a problem with coyotes trying to jump in? check out this site!
• Mutt Muffs - How loud is your cockpit? Protect your dog's hearing!
• Compare Reviews for Pet Insurance